Question Answer

I have the recommendation from Municipality about looking of parents. We have a land in the name of our dead father and mother and we are 3 brothers. Should it be divided equally or is there any provision for caretaker

3 weeks ago Land, Housing and Property Related Register or Login as Lawyer to submit your answer

The land will go to whomever holds the power of attorney, one such provision is when the mother herself declares that she is happy living with her son who has the recommendation from the municipality, otherwise the land should be divided equally amongst the sons.